Thursday, March 29, 2007

A prank!!!

I cam back from the rig a bit tired & a bit moody,,,
Then I saw this car parked too close to the chains, Then This nice funny idea of a prank clicked in my mind!!!

I looked around left & right to see that no one is around to see what I am about to do,,,
I went to the car and hooked the chain to car hook!!!

I then went to take a shower & have dinner,,, actully I was waiting for the car owner to come and see him drive away!!! but that dream didnt come true!! After few hours of waiting I got bored so I went to sleep!!
The next day I woke up, and went to check the car!! which wasn’t there,,, I then went to the cones to see if it has been moved or not!!!
I read the tracks on the sand that all the chains & cones were dragged few meters (about 4m) from their original location...

Prank is successful,,,

8 comments:

Amjad said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL .. Man, you're a DEVIL!!!!!!! LOOL .. and you don't EVEN know the owner of the car? LOOOL ..

sweetness said...

GoD help him =D

Mn 7fra 7ufrtan le a5eh wa8a3 feha =P,, so just be awake and expect the same for your car =P

sensation said...

Man get a life!!!
I mean seriously GROW UP! First you make a prank on someone who you don't know and then you delete my AD to your favorite portal, "Going Banana"?!! :think:

loooool!! But it made me laugh anyhow.

Oblivious said...

And you ask me what's sad?!??!!?!?!?!

LOL!...I miss being a kiddo, good ol' days:P

Haha..I'm just teasing, made me laugh, liked it.

Castelluca said...

LOL! are you serious? hahahahaha
nice prank..cracked me up!

you can be extremely retarded sometimes man XD

Abs said...

Looool, nice one dude. You got him there for sure.

Elagante said...

lol good one man...can't stop laughing

Anonymous said...

Man i just cant believe u sometimes.God....u guys,trouble makers that is.Btw r u sure we're related............ummm ur adopted right!!!!!4 sure u r.
Coz gotta admit u just proved me right,Offically insane with serious issues...3 wise words(U need Help).Anyways cuz,1 heck of a creative master mind u got there.
Just watch out coz u know and its true wut goes around does..... u know the rest.