Sunday, March 11, 2007

Walkthrough

Well I cant say I haven't enjoyed my holiday, as much as I enjoyed the previous one!!

and for the fun of things, I decided to calculate and check the main points that I have done in my holiday, so here it goes: -

- Days off work: 49 days
- Pranks pulled off: 34 small pranks & 4 big pranks
- Pranks Failed: 5 pranks
- km driven by car: 8935 km
- km ridden by bike: 8 km
- km walken: 58 km
- Meter swim: 0 m "water too cold"
- Maximum speed: 210 km/h
- Times reached Max speed: 23 times
- Times busted: 3 times
- Caught by radar: 2 times
- Dives: 0 "water too cold"
- Trips done: 5 trips --- "2 times to Izki, 2 times to Ibra, 1 time to Jabal akder"
- Game played: 4 games --- "God Hand, Bully, Shinobo, Scarface"
- Game hours: 185 hours
- Movies watched: 34 movies
- Number of galsat: 30 galsah " جلسات"

Cant think of any more

I know! I have so much free time

4 comments:

Castelluca said...

you did all that? in 49 days only? i'd love to do half of that or even less in a whole year XD

good thing you keep count..or write things down! it's interesting! ^_^

43 pranks? XD man you're mean :P

and don't speed!

Abs said...

Dude, just take it easy with the high life your living, not that u should stop, coz probably thats ur ardreline, but still..

Anywayz, laterz!

Amjad said...

lool .. you did all that in your 49 days holiday? :-p .. What if you had a longer holiday? How many pranks would you have done ? :-D ..

Red Dragon said...

Wht!!!

and I thought I was lazy this holiday!!! :)