Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Food poisoning

After a long lasting holiday, I came back to work all exited that I am going to get my promotion soon..

so the story goes like this,,,
I went the rig,,,

where my permotion was calling me (I was waiting for 5 months for such job)

as soon as reached there, I thought a small meal would be good before I start working,so I had some Salad!!

after two hours my stomach started feeling weird, so I went to the toilet!!! and guess wht I spent the whole night and half day in there!!!

so I came back to town and needed to stop few times!!!I reached town and went to the hospital and they told me that I had food poisoning!!!

--------

so I lost my chance for a promotion which is very important to me right now!!!!

and I waisted two days being sick!!! doing nothing!!!

and the worst thing ever is that I have no one here to take care of me!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know so currently I am sitting in a flat in AD (Abu Dhabi) watching TV and playing Play Station,,,
I lost my appetite for food which is a first in my life,,,

Oh well life isn’t that fair to the people who love it,,,
But I will still enjoy my life and deal with every day as it is going to be my last!!!

-----
Well this is a quick update!! so wait for the nice updates to come up!!!

4 comments:

sweetness said...

SlaaaMaaaT and Welcome Back ^_^

I hope ur fine now =)

Enjoy !

tomboy said...

salamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Castelluca said...

oh poor thing!..i hope you're better now ^_^

it sucks when you have no one to take care of you..it sucks to have no one anyways whether you need to be taken care of or not.

i liked the last line..that's the spirit! ^_^
don't let it get to you! ;)

Red Dragon said...

Thanx guys,,,

while jumping all over the place I replay to "nella"

and why the hell do you think it will get in me!!!