Monday, March 26, 2007

A new colleague

Yesterday while I was working, I noticed something moving!! I looked at it,,,

It was a mouse, a cute lil brown mouse running around the unit!!! It made me smile, at least it took some stress away from me!!!
Later my manager called to ask me some stuff, and I decided to make it a joke,,,

Me: hay boss, whn did you send this new guy to us???
Manager: Wht guy??
Me: The guy,,, He is a laugh to us!! he runs around like there is no tomorrow!!
Manager: I didnt send any one to you???
Me: I assure you that he is here with me in the unit still running around!!!
Manager: whts his name??
Me: Mouse!!!
Manager: ha????????
Me: There is a mouse here running around like there is no tomorrow, I thought you told him to come and learn some LWD stuff,,,,
Manager: a mouse....... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, god help me with you!!!
Me: wht I didnt do ny thing I just told you the facts!!!
Manager: oky oky make sure you teach him well!!!
Me: No worries, I am going to make him the best in the business!!!

I didnt take a picture of him yet!!! he is just to fast!!!

but I took a picture of his two former colleagues...


7 comments:

Oblivious said...

Maan! that's sooo sad! :P

sensation said...

Nice shots you got there :P

I don't want to work in the desert anymore!

Castelluca said...

LOL! ok that shows how fun you are..the whole boss thingie..and may god help us all with you :P

if only i wasn't reptileophobic :P
i would definitely want to work where you work..seems like fun

oh btw reptileophobic is a word i just came up with..but seriously XD I'm actually surprised i wanted a snake as a pet when i was 8 :P i even touched that thing! XD

Red Dragon said...

Oblivious,,, Whts too sad???

Sensation,,, I now agree with oblivious that you are gay :p

Nella,,, LOL thanx!!! I told you you need to hang around me, I promise you that you will be free of any phobic that there can be,,,

Amjad said...

Is the mouse still there ? lol ..
Do not forget to teach him very well and also feed him at night :-p

sensation said...

Man you were happy when I said I had my eyes on you and you felt good when I called you pretty!
Who's the guy now? You tell me!

Red Dragon said...

amjad,,, Nope never saw him for some time now, but there are lots of fly's now,,

Sensation,,, It is all part of the plan to set you up,,, and prove that you are gay,,, :p