Sunday, March 18, 2007

Currently!!!!

Now I am in a rig at the middle of the dessert!! we had a bad sand storm for two days! and every part of me is full of sand!!!

Then heavy rains followed!!! To bad that I didnt enjoy it, since I was working... but at least it settled the dust!!! Oh well they predict that the weather will be rainy tomorow too, so lets hope that I am not working at that time!!!

I called Oman and they told me how it is over! I was like why the hell I am here working,,, I should be in Oman swimming in the wadi and enjoying the rain ,,,




My lil brother sent me some pictures that were taken around our house!!! I am missing alot!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The best advertisement I have ever seen,,,, It has be awarded as the best advertisement,,,



The advertisement was shot in Saudi Arabia, all the post was done in Amsterdam and the music is by a hip hop band out of Kuwait...

The name of the Band and song::: - Army of One "Let's Roll"

8 comments:

sweetness said...

LoL, everyone is posting about the rain now =D

Hard luck =P !

Arwa said...

Man, you missed the rain! It was Beautiful..

Elagante said...

God forgive me but I hated that day, I can’t stand rainy day especially when it’s poring non stop… It went on and on and on and on.
You didn’t miss a thing believe me.

TripleTee said...

you'd rather be here than in Amsterdam?!! you're insane... stay put!! lol

Red Dragon said...

Sweetness,,, I know tough luck for me!!!

alz,,, really :( , no worries I know you will show me a flash back

elagante,,, how about u & me under unambreala!!! I think that might change ur mind...

3T,,, who is Amsterdam?? I think u got a screew loss some where,,,

Castelluca said...

i soo wanted to be there..it always rain when im not there..i hate it! XD

i so love that ad! ^_^ everytime it's on i'm like 0_0 lol!

Castelluca said...

i forgot to mention something lol

i never knew it's an Army of one song! awesome! ^_^

Elagante said...

By the way…

I’m still thinking about your offer, BLUSH BLUSH