Monday, January 29, 2007

Tagged by the ppl for the ppl

What will happen to your e-mail when you die?
It dies with me. If I die every one dies with me

Did you try once to give the password to someone? If yes, what kind of relation that you have with this person to trust him/her and give him/her the key of your secrets?
I dont give my passwords to any one!!! I have one password for every thing I have!!!

Your famous nickname among your Friends?
Red Dragon, Cholo, Natch ,,,, It depends on who is going with me

Your age?
23

Your horoscope?
Scorpio

Your qualifications?
IGCSE in Arabic, English & Physics
Higher Intermediate in Pitman
National Diploma in General Engineering
Higher National Diploma in General Computing * First on the Batch!

Your character "personality"?
Carefree, Crazy, Extreme, Smart ass, Annoying, stubborn, Hot Headed

What travel means to you?
More work,,,

What do you purchase?
Electronics ,,, Games,,, Food

Features taken from your dad
Carefree & forehead, Some say Looks and every thing is from my dad!!!

Features taken from your mom
Hot headed

The most 6 things you hate-
- Talking behind peoples back
- Back Stabbers
- People who drive slow on the fast line
- Police
- Indians & Egyptians & Saudis (yea I am a raciest)
- Smell of cigarettes

The most 6 things you love-
- My electronic entertainment system,
- My Car
- Second cup,
- Scuba Diving
- Camping
- My work

What computer and internet mean to you
Fun.

You would like to pass this tag to:-
None,,, I was tagged by every one I know,,,

4 comments:

Abs said...

Dude, it was a nice read. Yeah For the ppl!

Solidus said...

Hmm.. Your qualifications aren't bad at all dude!

Castelluca said...

my friend has a relative called cholo..you're not by any chance..him? right?

oh well, cool personality ;)

TripleTee said...

aye... Lo!! Hail RD.

Alas, I haden't much time to check. yet thou art worthy.

I soo miss the old language..lol