Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Should we feel safe flying??

Due to my work,,, I have been traveling allot around the gulf and usually go to UK or east Asia!!!
Before the flight I usually check the plane and walk around Sometimes I manage to find my self a seat at the first class if it is not a full flight!!

While traveling around the gulf I usually take gulf Air!!! and lately I have seen annoying sights which makes me feel insecure being in this plane!!!

Duct Tape every where!!! are we really safe traveling?? I mean people are afraid of terrorist these days!!! Shouldn’t we be afraid of the people maintaining the plane!!

1 comment:

TripleTee said...

loool... yeah didn't you know?... planes are being taped together now adays. New technique...
just to give it a try.
Well... good to see you still alive :p