Friday, January 05, 2007

Hike through the wilds

At last I have some free time now to give you guys a proper update!!! Seems things in my life keeps pilling up and not enough time to recall wht I have done during my holiday!!!
One of these extreme experiences that I have faced is the hike through the wadi of Mohoot (which is located between the mountains of Rustaq & Nizwa)... There have been many errors and faults due to experimental errors!!! I have been doing some experiments so science can prevail!!!

Day: Friday 3rd of November 2006
Location: Wadi mo7ot (known as Snake Gorge)

We rented two Land cursers and the guys rendezvoused at my house!!! After all the guys came.. we hit the road to Rustaq and then took an off road between the mountains!!! where there were some water pounds where I bashed into with the car!!!


My brother broke his back!!! due to wrong landing!!! but thanx god he didn’t feel it at the same time!!! it would be sooo not fun to carry him for 5 hours to get to the other side since it is a one way and there is no way to go back the same track after some point!!! the next day he have been put into a cast which was on him for 8 weeks!!! (shit imagin 8 weeks with no shower!!! shit) I sure was with him and I don’t want to experience it again!!! LOL oh yea the funny part is he got his second nick name from it ROBOCOP.

Through the hike we faced many obstacles that forced us to jump & slide & climb & swim through caves,,, at the middle of the hike rain started to fall!!! we increased our speed since we didn't want to be over run by a flush wadi!!! (that would be bad)

At one point of the hike we needed to slide at a natural slide,,, The following video was taken...


yea!! that was me!! I got stuck between the two rocks and damn it hurts...
The following slide show,,, will show you some parts of the hike,,, enjoy it ppl,,,



Oh yea do u guys remember whn I told you about the red bull experiment!!! on about how much a person can drink per day!!! well on this day I drank about 15 red bulls and I also to this picture as a commercial for red bull!!!

but to bad - they didn’t agree to use it on their advertisements!!! (Bastards)

5 comments:

3anooda said...

a7la il kirsha - too much red bull shakilha gives u a kirsh. maybe u should cut down

TripleTee said...

that's it.... it's a fact now... you're officially insane. But nice update nevertheless... hope you had fun without breaking limbs.

tomboy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
tomboy said...

redbull consumed in large amounts can be fatal, be careful.
salamat to your brother, a back injury is a serious thing.

Elagante said...

RED BULL, only one and I feel I'm drunk...

Guess you were jumping all around that day non stop hah??

Be careful dude...