Saturday, January 13, 2007

Home Sweet Home!

Yea you guessed it,,, I am back in Oman,

It smells good!!!
when I said this to one of my friends they asked "Why what does it smell like?"

I replayed "We have lots of rose's & Daffodil & Jasmine at our house!!! so at winter time you smell a mix of these flowers at the house!!! it makes me feel relaxed and feel good!!!

This is how Oman smells like to me!!! "

Yea that’s my Oman smells like!!!

I have joined a tourist company to help them around in this busy time of year... So I am getting to do free camping and mountain climbing,,, The whole camping trip is going to be from the 15th of January till 10th of February!!!

Well at least I now can do stuff that I like for free!!! oh no not for free!!! I am getting paid to do it

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.