Friday, January 19, 2007

Winter Rose

Some days i gifted you a rose...
While i did not get, what it means...
And don`t know why...
But some thing inside my heart...
Told me to do that, ,
And give it to you...

Oh...
O my lovely rose, and my lovely passion...
O my dreamy rose, , ,
Did not know some days,
How lovely your meaning is...
While you are from my longing...
And from inside....

How mistaken i was in my expression..
When i not gifted you all a roses in the world..
You are my life's` rose..
As i gifted you the rose..
I gifted you to the rose...
And wish that rose gifted to me again..
My rose...

Winter Rose,,,

Though the distance is between us at the physical realm!!! Our hearts are bound for eternity!! I remember the day when I first give you this name "Winter Rose"...
You never asked me why did I choose this nick name for you but you loved it...
Roses that blooms at winter have that unique tender & gentleness in their smell,,, that how I feel when ever I am with you,,,
Rgds,,,

--------------------------------------------------------------
Picked for you these Roses that you always loved from my garden,,

2 comments:

tomboy said...

this is absolutely lovely

sweetness said...

Nice poem and also that blossom with purple ground =)