Monday, January 01, 2007

A New Year & a Rose!!!



A new year has come,,, and the previous year just went with its ups & downs,,, Happy & Sad moments has passed by us along the roots of 2006...

At the beginning of each year! I set my self some goals to accomplish in the new coming year!! and at the end of each year I review my self on where I have become on accomplishing these goals!! At the beginning of 2006 I have set my self on doing many things... I see my self that I have managed to achieve most of my goals for the past year... The most important goal was to clear my heart from affections that were long lost... By doing so I have found my self a passion for a Rose that has grown in my heart!!! I believe that with out that Rose I would be someone else (or should I say something)...
Words of thanx & love can not express my feelings for that rose but I will simply give her my life & soul if she asked so,,, (The rose is dadicated to you my rose)


Hopefully I will be able to accomplish all of this years goals along with the delayed ones!!!

I wish you all a Happy new year and may all your wishes and goals for this year come true!!!
I know mine will...

oh I know some of you people wonder Y I didn’t wish for world peace!!! Cause I aint gona waste a wish that I know that won’t come true in my life time,,,

1 comment:

3anooda said...

Happy New Year