Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Quick on!!!!

I am back in town, Currently working for my promotion,,, So I have been bzy alot these days running all over the place to get some paper work done,,, and have been working from 7 am till 9 pm at the office I think I am gona turn into a nerd soon

Two days ago my laptop crashed again, but this time it seems for good!! so I am might get a new laptop, If that laptop is not revivable...

While in the office I have noticed this,,,


LOL, I will think twice before I take a loot in this toilet!!! I dont want girls checking me out,,,
I am gona be back soon, so just wait for me, couse I am gona rock your world with my next updates!!!

6 comments:

Castelluca said...

well, you better! :D

hurry up and get that promotion ^_^

you nerd! :P

Elagante said...

I'll miss you :(
good luck and see you soon...

Anonymous said...

Don't take long! I need someone to piss off! :P

You'll be missed!

Amjad said...

Come back soon

sensation said...

Good luck with your promotion!
I am expecting a fancy dinner once you get it! (6)

Red Dragon said...

I know you guys will miss me,,, Thats Y I am checking you from time to time,,,

I miss you to,,, only the girls ;)