Monday, April 09, 2007

Miss Scuba Diving

I Miss scuba diving!!!

It has been five months now without going to swimming or scuba diving!! I want to get that feeling of me forgeting every thing and enjoying the life under the sea,,,

I was just checking my last dive Video,,,

I miss it These are the photo's that I took on that dive,,, Enjoy it,,,


I miss it BIG time,,,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am feeling down today I am going to pull a nice prank on someone today!!! Be ready for the details soon!!

7 comments:

Amjad said...

woow .. you took these pictures on your dive? Really amazing ...

I wish I can go scuba diving.. It seems very interesting and fun ..

Castelluca said...

^tell me about it..

oh lucky you! looks amazing and fun..the only thing i can do is swim..and i swim like hell lol! :P

and hey! if you feel down you pull pranks? i thought you always pull pranks..hmm..

Oblivious said...

Lovely! I'm jealous!...take me with u next time

Anonymous said...

nice picz...............4 sure you'll miss diving,its the most calming and relaxing sensation.(ummmmmmmmm if only i could dive)man!!!!!!!! instead of pulling pranks on ppl y dnt u just get a hobbi or sumth'n.or u know wut???? after thinkin abt it,its better to stick with wut u do best.........nd may god safe us all.

Red Dragon said...

amjad Well you can go to scuba diving,,, if you are interesting I can give you the prices to get the lisens for it and how much does a dive cost!!!

nella I can show you how to be better at swimming,,, :) will I allways pull pranks but the best ones are the ones whn I am down!!!

oblivious No problem dear!!! I would take you to heaven if you just ask so

zuz LOL dear cuzn you know I am good at every thing ;) and you know that I am living my life to the fullest!!

sensation said...

Yo gangster!
That seems to be interesting! It's a who;e different world down there I assume!

I need to try this out!

IntI said...

W0w, this very nice.