Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Remnants of the past

Today is one of these days...

Where I wake up this morning and wander wht I have done in my life? Or wither that did I improve my self from being that lil cry baby few years back.
I do love these days. It allows me to measure my self now to the past me!!! I know wht you ppl thinking about (wht the fuck is this guy talking about!!!) yea thats wht some of my friends tell me whn I accidentally speak whts on my mind with out realizing that some one is next to me.

Well with out revealing alot about my self I think I have done well compared to the ppl of my age did in Oman. This is from the prospective of my social life. :)

As in my personality... I think I have improved my self to the point where I am happy about my self... well three years back I didn’t even know my self and my self confident was not that assuring either.
Now I exactly know my self and what my limits are,,, :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well my advice to you ppl...
Know your selves and find out your limits before planning or dreaming because you might find out that your dreams are too far from reality.
Be in the reality world not the dream world.
I had to learn that the hard way,,, (but thanx god I was able to get on my feet’s fast thanx to someone).
This is the fine judgment that I bestow upon you today...

Know you’re self and your limits. By knowing that you would be able to see the unseen able...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So true man,,
Well its good that your in touch with your inner, so called soul, but how did u do that?coz im just lost when it comes 2 decision making and goal achieving. I’ve been going through lots of shit just because I keep on ignoring that lil voice. But it’s all confusing; I mean life is …..Anyway ill try to take on your advice, and hopefully ill get to experience what you’re talking about.Thanx for the info.

3anooda said...

I want to comment on your work post but there is something wrong. The comments link gives me a blank page.

Anyways great blog. Very well done. Havent seen a single spelling mistake.

PS I linked you to my blog too. Thanks for linking me.