Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The World best invention


1- Open top lid partly, add seasoning, chili powder and garnishing.
2- Pour boiling water to fill level.
3- Close lid tightly and wait for 3 min's.
4- Stir gently till well mixed.

yea these are the steps for the worlds best invention :) ,,, {{{{Instant Noodles}}}}

I think this the world best invention really :) ,, I am currently working at the desert and the food over here sucks to the point that u feel like puking if u look at it, So I needed to find another source of food to fill my growling stomach, and someone suggested to me “Instant Noodles”.
and guess wht you don’t need to be an expert cook to prepare it...

Thanx to who ever invented instant noodles you saved me from hunger death,,, ;)

2 comments:

Meticulousness said...

Another exceptional invention by the Japanese I guess. lol

3anooda said...

the best thing ever. and surprisingly enough does NOT taste like rubber.