Sunday, August 27, 2006

Where is the Respect

well I noticed this issue some time ago, but I thought it happened just because I was there but few days back I noticed that it is happening no matter where I am,,,

whn ever I go out with guys these days every one & each of them show's off that he is talking to a girl and brags about wht he have done with her, I wish if it stops at this point. Some of them talk about every little thing he have done to her! (e.g. I gave her a kiss at this area, or I have slept with her)... I thought relationship details shouldn’t be announced to public, and it should be between the couple.

I am sure that guys who read this, might say that I am gay for saying this but I am not I just have more respect for the girl I go out with, It is just the girl trusted you and went out with you, how do you betray this trust!!!

Is this how guys treat girls these days!!! I feel so sorry for the girl’s who go out with these losers...

I would really be interested in what you girls think whn you know about this???

Going out with someone and then you discovered that he is announcing detailed information about your relationship with him,
How do you feel about it?
What do you think you should do to stop him from doing so?
Do you question your judgment for going out with this guy?

I find it disgusting whn I hear these things from guy, wht about you girls?

No comments: