Saturday, August 26, 2006

Back to Civilization

yea I am back to the city,,, at last

After spending three weeks at the rig this started to get a bit hellish...
First thing I did is went to the barber who was pretty shocked whn he saw me (you must look at his face whn he recognized me) LOL,

well after i got my hair cut & my beard shaved. I thought of having nice lunch it, I was thinking about it for an hour on which restaurant I should go and have foood, then I decided to go and have Japanese food - I had some sushi & tempura’s :) .
Then I went to the gym did some sports - slept at the jakosy & sauna lol, the supervisor’s there thought I died...

well I had a nice day on Wednesday, I even managed to go back to Oman for the weekend, where I went to Bander Jisa to have my dinner on Thursday, and I was invited for lunch on Friday..

well now I am ready to go back and spend another few weeks on the rig,,, (My boss will be happy to hear this).

No comments: