Monday, July 31, 2006

Rummage around Blogs

Day 3 as a blogger :)

I Think I started to see what is Blog... well It might be true to me but not to the others! Since every one has his/her own way of explaining stuff & things which makes this world so beautiful...

But it is too early to let you guys find out about the secret of blogging that I think is true...

I have seen so many blogs in the past few days to decide for a meaning of blogging well at least I am having fun going into one blog to the other. I kinda imagine it like going into one person's mind & reading his thoughts and then go to the next person mind. Well peeping into ppls mind seems loads of fun (Kinda feel my self like a pervert). But Y do ppl write their thoughts on-line so other ppl can comment on them.

Feels Kinda sad not to talk these problems with some one else in the real life and hear their comments in reality.

Well it is not my place to judge ppl wither they should do it or not. As long as you are happy I am happy about it :)

1 comment:

Red Dragon said...

Continue reading and you will find out