Sunday, July 30, 2006

The war that is so called against terrorist

I wake up every day wandering what movie should I watch & what type of food will I have for my meals today,,,
Today was no different! I went and asked the cook to cook for me some breakfast. When the food came I decided to have it while watching T.V.. I switched on the T.V. and tuned to
Al-Jazeera chaneel (though I am not a politic fan or do I care what’s going on in this crazy world as long as it doesn’t involve me or my loved ones). What I saw was dreadful and is more like a savage mass slaughter of people. Do you really believe it! Kids are the main victim over here.

Looking back at my childhood all I remember was happy moments I never saw blood or members of my family killed in front of my eyes. The days where I call my self sad were actually just being a lil bitch asking what I want and expect to get it the next moment. If a child from Lebanon knew of my childhood it will be heaven for him compared to what they are suffering from right now!! I feel ashamed of what is going on and not doing any thing about it.


These are one of the Images that moved me a lot. A building where more than 30 children & few women ran to hide from the attacks of the war! The whole building was blown to pieces and all that is left is the remnants of the children who lost their sweet childhood in this meaningless war.

Who ever is reading this Blog I wander how was your childhood like was it any where near this???I don’t think so...

People I want to know who the terrorist is right now!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is truely sad what is happening in israel and lebannon. The worlds largest military (israeli-american) is showing thier extreme might just to let everyone know not to fuck around. i am pro jewish but quite anti israel. just because they were the ultimate victim doesn't mean that you can just give them inhabited land and stand idley by as they skull-fuck the population. funny how churchill said that the gulf oil reserves were "the most prized asset on earth" and within months israel was formed. izraelis are pawns and i dread the day when the US cuts them off (no more 4 billion a year for defence) cause all the hard feelings will rise up and you can only hold on so long without more arms shipments. you'd think they would have learned some kind of lesson about extermination. anyways, thanks slumberman for spurning me to release some of my frustration and keep up the blogging.

Anonymous said...

It’s not a matter of religion or race; it’s a war against humanity and the elimination of the good. Is it true, that we’ve turned into cold brutal monsters? Honestly yea it is; it’s not our governments to blame, its us. How can we reach to such a state, where blood and distraction is just a normal everyday routine. Come on, if killing of innocent children in Lebanon is not enough to stop the war, then what is? How come the nation aint doing a thing about it, how come everyone is sorry but …............,I just cant take it no more, the silly excuses that the super power take, the massacre of the innocent and the weak but most of all, the horrific and unexplainable silence of the rest of the world .Yes, we cant turn back the hands of time, yet we can always prevent such a mistake from happening again and for good.Its not too late to wake up and face the harsh reality .lets face it, we’re the decision makers and not the super power, all what it takes is to just speak out and take some action. Or else we’re gonna have to handle the consequences in the Day of Judgment. Anyway, slumber man this is such an important topic that you brought upon, which I’m glad for , so go ahead and show us what u got in that mind of yourz,enjoy blogging and wish the world will break out of its silence and will free itself from evils slavery .