Friday, September 29, 2006

30 days went 18 to go

Can’t believe that this day has finally come
Spending an entire month in this rig was the most difficult task that I had to face
The work was so intense, I could barely walk
The air was so thick, I could barely breathe
and the temperature fluctuated widely
Sometimes freezing cold and others raging hot
Every day presented its own hardship, A new obstacle to be matter to over come...
Off course some days were harder than others
Just when I have given up all hope
When I was sure that I wouldn’t last another moment in that of all places,
...I saw her...
Her smile washed away all the stress
Her beauty surpassed the hardships surrounds me
With her around I am sure I would be able to surpass all limits
I know I can, for her I will

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh well just a lil writing to pass time,,,
Today I have completed 30 days in this rig and I still 18 days to go ,,, I usually don’t count the days that I spend on the rig site but knowing that I have a nice holiday after 18 days makes me want time to fly fast just to go back to Oman and have more interesting things to do & to blog about, being in the same place wouldn’t have many interesting things going on, I know that for sure,,,
Well few days with out ur own laptop to play with is sure no fun, I cant sign in to my messenger & I cant go and comment on others blogs, I have seen interesting stuff around that I want to put some thoughts about in my own way,,,

I have been three months away from Oman now, and I really miss every body there & my car in particular…

Hope things go well in the next few days, I might get a chance to go back to town for a day and then get back to work,,,

4 comments:

Hope said...

You're doing a good Job there..
Keep it up..
"مضى الكثير ولم يبقى إلا القليل"
So..Hang on
time will pas in a blink of an eye
and you can handle it as you did before..
All the BEST :)

3anooda said...

so are we gonna have to wait until ur 18 days are up to get an update??

3anooda said...

so are we gonna have to wait until ur 18 days are up to get an update??

Red Dragon said...

I have fixed my laptop & I am back in Town so no need to wait for that long :)

Thanx lonely for the support,,,

I am going have a new topic for you guys soon,,, just give me some time