Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I Miss Scuba Diving


In my holidays, I spent hours by the beach swimming, snorkeling or scuba diving. These are some photos that I have taken the last time I was in Oman. I added them for you to enjoy what I enjoy doing.

I have been working now for months with out taking some time off to go scuba diving. I really miss the cold water and the fishes swimming next to me.
My next holiday is at the end of Ramadan, and I am sure I am going to camp next to the beach no matter how cold the weather is (luckily I have a wet suit for cold water). Just can’t wait till I am back to Oman to Scuba Dive again.

Enjoy the photos…


Yea these photos has been taken at Demaniat Island & Ras el-7ad

2 comments:

Solidus said...

Ermm, for some reason, I can't view the pictures.. Anyhow, scuba diving is really cool, and the way you described it made me feel like trying it..! :D Too bad I have to go through alot of training and whatever.. :S

Red Dragon said...

Cool,,, I can give you the number for my instructor if you are interested...

Whn I scuba dive I always forget my worries & my stress goes away

It is not working with you hmmm I wonder Y!! It uses flash through the site www.slide.com!!!