Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Music Added & the story of life

Morning ppl

Good news to all you guys, I have added a music box over here so u guys can listen to music ny time u are here, I am trying to customize a play list for future upgrade...

Well nothing new has been going on with me lately,,, Other than that I have been in this Offshore rig for three weeks now and I am going to go crazy, I still have another four weeks to go till my holiday starts and I am going to get five weeks of beach & party time If any of you girls care to join me you are more than welcome (you know where to find me)...

I have been thinking of traveling to some place in this wide world, I want some one who is crazy enough to join me since two are better than one and it is more fun.
Not sure so far where to go but I might go to an island in Malaysia and spend a week of scuba diving and beach parties...
I will see how things goes, as I still have 4 weeks of work left...

1 comment:

Hope said...

Good luck in the left foor weeks
and good choice for the music box =)
congratsS