Monday, September 25, 2006

Whn Things Crash

Seems like my luck is running away from me AGAIN,,, First of all they changed the crew that I work with to Egyptians,, which are full of them selves,,, & one of them is a new guy & I need to train him for the job and he is also full of his shit,,, he even dares and tell me wht to do (fuck since whn do the trainee tells his trainer wht to do!) - I hope that all noooooh, he started giving me fucking lectures on timing & that we should do this instead of that...etc.
Fucking nut heads,,, Egyptians(90% of you guys)
Then after all that my laptop crashed & there is no way I can get it fixed untill I get back to town...
With all this pressure & shit,,, I fought with my crew today & gave them a piece of my mind ... With that they started to behave themselves & see things my way ,,, but I still dont trust these two face fucking Egyptians... I will record wht thy talk about whn I am not in my shift and see wht their thoughts say about me ...
Might not be able to be around for the next few days, but I will keep you updated...

2 comments:

Solidus said...

LOL! Poor egyptions..! Man comeon, these people just need a small kick in the butt and that's it..! They are beginners aren't they?

Anyhow, if that doesn't work then fire them.. lol

Have fun.. :P

Red Dragon said...

one is beginner & the other two are pro's ,,,

well the beginner is with me & the other two we just work together...