Sunday, October 08, 2006

Taged :(

Tagged by Tomboy!

I am thinking about...
What should I do whn I get back to Oman.

I said...
life is short Enjoy it while you can.

I want to...
Go back to Oman to see my Girl.

I wish...
I wish I could go scuba dive now.

I miss...
her. (I really miss your voice & talk)

I hear...
My selection of music.

I wonder...
Will I ever be remembered if I die.

I regret...
Never regret decisions.

I am...
Twisted, Carefree, Lazy, Smart.

I dance...
in a club where else.

I sing...
Whn I am in my crazy bored mood.

I cry...
Y should I cry.

I am not always...
quite.

I write...
for fun.

I confuse...
never, I know wht I want.

I need...
My motorbike.

I should try...
to use my mind, and stop being crazy.

I finish...
nothing.

I tag...
mysterious, 3aneeda, Kay, Lonely, Solidus


---------------------------------------------

Offf at last

6 comments:

Hope said...

mmm..nice nice..
now do I have to copy this thing and post in my blog??

Red Dragon said...

Yea you do,,,

Like I did,

Hope said...

DONE :)

Kay said...

thanks for the tag will get to it soon inshallah

3anooda said...

just a hint. when u tag someone, leave a comment on their blogs so that they know that they got tagged. LOL

anyways heres my response to ur tag

http://3anooda.blogspot.com/2006/10/getting-tag-fever.html

Red Dragon said...

Lonely... nice I will check it :)

Kay... interesting I need to see how did it went with you

3anooda... LOL sorry I came back to Oman so I have been bzy the past two days, I will remember that next time