Sunday, October 15, 2006

Back in Oman

Yea I am back in Oman,,, I have been away for few days but lots of things happened!!!

I will start from the day i left you guys!!!

Three days on the Rig

Yea I went only three days to this amazing rig in a place called "Qusahwirah" which is a natural resort for Gazal... The rig was about four hours drive from Abu Dhabi and about an hour Off road drive... at the dessert there were some amazing views!!! first the camel farm & the second is the Gazal area, It was pretty amazing the three days there,,,

The last day I decided to go ask for some camel milk... yea milk fresh out of the camel. I managed to get four bottles of it but only two ended up with me and I had them for iftar...

Here are few pictures that I have taken...
My Boss kicked me out of work

yea,,, he did!!
He called me and told me to come back to town, the next day he said "Wht the hell are you doing here go back to Oman have your holiday!! I dont want to see you for the next six weeks - why the hell have you been working on the rigs 14 weeks continues"
I was like "Wht didnt notice - I was enjoying my time on the rigs,,, but 6 weeks holiday yea thats wht I am talking about" ... So he called the secretary and told him to book for me the first flight to Oman,,, so thats how I am here!!!

Now,,, I am in Oman so things are going to change around here... be ready to party

5 comments:

Hope said...

Kicked ya out eh?
God my mind slipped away lol
Anyhow..have a nice holiday and Enjoy it to the fullest

Solidus said...

LoL! I thought they fired you for over working.. lol Welcome back to Oman and have alot of fun, but if you feel like getting crazy, gimmi a call.. :P

Man put your e-mail somewhere so if someone wants to add you..

Fast_HacKinG said...

Do you mind telling me which Company you're working for? >_<"

Schlumberger? Weatherford? I'm Industrial Engineer, too, but still undergraduate and it's my final year now :p

Oh yeah, six weeks? You gotta throw some parties here and there :p

Enjoy them man ;)

Red Dragon said...

Kasa,,, LOL I wonder if you Meant that. & hell yea I am going to have an extreme holiday :)

-----------------------------------

Lonely,,, Where did you mind slipped too :x

-----------------------------------

Solidus,,, I am going to have fun that I think this time some ppl in muscat will know about me, I am planning to go wild, and no my e-mail is confidential... If I tell you I will have to kill you :p

-----------------------------------

Fast hacking,,, yea I mind telling you where I work, I have enough stalkers allready I dont want more, :) as for the parties thats a must!!! I am already planning for few beach parties and camping trips...

lioness said...

Camel's milk??? :|

erm, don't you boil it first or summink? Like sterilize it?