Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Three days Then a Month

I am back in Oman now!!! been driving from AD till MCT,,, Here is a snap shot of the speed meter most of the time,,, I know I know, But I enjoyed it, who cares what do you think about it,,, I just checked how many offences I have and it turns out I have only four With the way I drive, Damn thats an improvement from ROP (Royal Oman Police),,, I applaud them,,,

Any way I only in Muscat only for three days and then I am on my way to Yemen for a month,,, Unfortunately the three days are over and I am leaving to Yemen after two hours,,,

I have enjoyed the few hours that I have stayed here at home!! managed to do most of the things I wanted to do,,, expect Scuba Diving!! which was canceled due to the Tsunami incident!! I swear any similar incidents in the future and I am going to make a living hell out of the person started that stupid rumor that most of the people believed in,,, Stupid Stupid Stupid,,,

I have been in Yemen before and I enjoyed it,,, "QAT" LOL I am sure this time it is gona be as fun as before!!! lets hope I can find an internet connection there, so I could update you guys on whts going on with me there,,,

Wish me Luck!!! I pray that there is an internet connection,,,

Cheers guys,,,

See you in two days or in a month,,, Keep enjoying life, since you only have one,,,

2 comments:

Amjad said...

200 KM/h, eh ? How amazing :-p

lol ..

Castelluca said...

haha..you're insane and you never fail to surprise me..umm, actually i'm not surprised lol..its an RD thing to drive that fast..which isn't good btw, so stop bragging! lol

so how's Yemen? ^_^