Tuesday, May 22, 2007

First Love


I really don’t know what reminded me of my first love, but I can know for a fact that your first love never works, for many reasons,,,

My first love was a disaster to my self but seeing things from a different prospective! I think it helped me to grow up to be the guy I am now! So I wonder should I thank her for breaking my heart and let me be the man that I am now! Or should I blame her!!!
For some reason she is still in my heart even after she broke it,,, I even remember how did I first fell in love with her,,,

It was nine years ago (I know I was young), It was love from first sight!! My heart just clicked when I saw her!! She was there with her black long hair and sweet brown eyes!! I just kept staring at her for hours!! We were practicing the Razha dance for my uncles wedding!! I went to her to talk and she talked in such a sweet way that I wanted her to be mine! I told my cuzns how I feel, LOL they told the whole world about it!!! Dump wits!!! Well when my father knew about it!! I got really nice beating for it!!!
Any way!!! I kept those feelings of mine in my heart loving her more & more in my dreams, going crazy about her more & more,,,
I used to see her in eid times! WOW she is more wonderful every time I see her! I would die for her if she just asked me too! Every thing I did then was for her! I studied for her! I was so loyal that I didn’t look at girls or talked to them a lot!!
Few years later when I finished college!! I was suppose to go to Qatar to work, I was afraid that if I went I would come back to see her taken by some one else!!
So using some common friends I found her number & told her my feelings!! I know I still don’t have a job, but since I might go to Qatar for work and I would like you to know my feelings about you before I leave!!
After that we started talking every day on the phone!! So we know each other better and see if we are good together,,,

And we were good together, we were perfect for each other,,, I fell for her my heart was pounding & dancing when ever I hear her voice in my ears!! We talked for hours every day!! After four months!! I got this job!! I went to Malaysia for 10 days,,, Then I came to Abu Dhabi to work!! We were still talking more than ever!! After one & half months of training on town I went to the rig for the first time in my life!! After a week in the rig! She stopped answering my phone calls & there were no replays from msgs & emails!! I got scared since I couldn’t imagine how would I live with out her,, What happened to her?? Is she alright?? I used my connection to ask about her!! She was fine!!! Nothing was wrong,,, She just didn’t want anything to do with me no more!! Just like that with out any reasons,,, She broke my heart that I would never thought would be broken since I have her!!!

My heart is broken, there was no way for it to be fixed, I couldn’t live, sleep, eat or do any think since I have lost my reason to live,,, how could she do that!! At least she should give me a reason for her doing that!! Is it me!!! I remember that day clearly! I walked from the rig to the camp late at night!! Walking left and right!! I felt like killing my self since I lost my reason to breathe this air!! As I reached the camp and looked at the mirror my eyes were red!! Yea I was crying from sorrow of losing some one I loved with all my heart for more than nine years!! I cleaned my face and went to bed!! I couldn’t sleep from thinking!!
It took me six months to try to get over her!! But still I don’t think that I will ever get over her,, some times my heart cries for that,,,

A month ago I heard that she is getting married and I was invited for her wedding which I never went since I don’t know how would I react being there,,, she was the love of my life!! My parents tried to force me go since she was family!! I remember my father saying that I should go to wedding so that people come to mine in the future!! I remember answering that I would rather die than go to her wedding!!!
Well I went to the club instead!!! Then two days later I canceled my holiday and went back to work to forget about her!!!

“L” If you ever read this!! I want you to know that you have broken my heart and my chest still hurts when ever I hear or remember your name!! Lately I have met fabulous girls who were amazing in every way!!!
You are no longer in my heart bitch,,, oh sorry I meant hoar,,, a bitch has way much manner & self respect than you,,, If you were ever remembered it would be in a pigs face when having sex,,, got that you good for nothing mother fucking piece of shit!!
I am the winner at the end!!! All the things that I have done in my life were for me not for you!! I might thought that I did it for you but I didn’t how would I do things for a hoar!! You know when I was at the club I prayed that you would have a miserable life and feel how you left me!!! At the end you lost a guy who loved you and respected you for ever!! I don’t think that you will ever reach a respect level of a pig you fucking hoar!!!

Ahhh this feels much better since I got it out of my chest!!!

Note:
Sorry for the rude language guys,,,

13 comments:

Amjad said...

7asha.. a WHOLE post about your ex? Why man? lol .. Let it go..

I could notice the changing of the tone in the end of the post.

i*maginate said...

Aww... I was expecting a cool, calm ending...sorry to hear it worked out badly. You loved her for 9 years..wow..I've never loved anybody nor been in a relationship for more than 9 weeks...I think two months is my record! Hope you find lurve again real soon...!

Omani Jewel said...

hala wala my stalker ... RD ... look in life everything happens for a reason... and sometime they are unexplainable and sometimes they are crytsal clear.... what she did was not right ... but what u did was also wrong .. u obssesed about her ....(so i think) u hate her u called her names .... ur hurt i understand that but at the end of the day she is now someone else wife maybe mother to be ... is it right for u to have done what u did .... thats for u to decided....

u say u have won love is not a race.... (have u really won) .... to wish her the best in live and all the happiness .... is what a true winner would have said....

so now ur talking about other girls .... that ur talking to or been with .... how were u with them in relationships that u have had .....

u must be thinking i am absolutly mad and have no regard to the fact u have a broken heart trust me i know what ur talking about more that u will ever realise ....

i was like that i harbured so much anger etc it made me physically ill and then what i decided on ight to forgive .... i havent forgotten but i forgave ... coz the whatever anger pent up inside me was like poison iwas feeding self which i wished upon another ... and he was not worth it at all.....

so i would than god that he gave u this taste of life and ..... begrateful.... coz it can make u stronger and u are who u are coz of the things u learn from in life...

UAE ALIAS said...

Thats what I can't understand, when someone make their life depenent on someonelse... u never shall give all ur heart for one person in future, and you should work hard only for yourself not for anybody,... you never know what her reasons were, maybe her family found out about you two and asked her to stop talking to you, maybe she was forced into that marriage,... all of that doesn't matter, you have just to get over her, coz posting such a long post and such language of hatred only means that you still care!
MOVE ON!

tomboy said...

whoa! yemen has an effect on u boy!
let it go man
let it go

Red Dragon said...

amjad,,, LOL u will understand whn u grow up,,,

i*maginate,,, I was really hurt back then, but now I found a girl who I really love from the bottom of my heart and she is the reason I am able to stand on my feet again,,,

Jawahir Jewels,,, Well JJ I am really happy for her that she got married, but the way she left me is unaccubtiable that which made me angry and the love turned into hate...
I have won the battle by getting over her.. thats my win...
No I ment there are some girls who helped me stand up again...
that thought never came to my mind that u r mad...
Thnx JJ,, but I ment from this topic is to get some things out of my heart to feel better...

uae alias,,, Well I couldnt find any reason to live at that time,, may be I was week!!! well I knew her and her family!! and I cant think that one of the reasons u said is true,, I posted all this to get out of my chest nothing more,, I am over her and have moved on but for some reason it came back after long time...

tomboy,,, LOL I think so too, Yemen has an effect on my mind...

Castelluca said...

well,..i loved it till you started swearing xD

wow..nine years
thats pretty hard to let go of..

but hey! she got married and I'm glad you're happy for her..
'cause some things just never work out..

her loss ne? ;)

sweetness said...

You won't won this by getting over her only.You'll be the only winner when you forgive and forget and wish for her joyful life.

Life grant as much, but remember always ( و عسى أن تكرهوا شيئا و هو خير لكم )

Wish for you happy 999 years with your love man =)

Red Dragon said...

nella,,, LOL,,thanx for lifting up my spirits,,,

Sweetness,,, I have forgiven & by time I will forget, I wish her happiness where ever she is... thanx hope I'd find the right one for me soon,,,

Elagante said...

Hey…..
What do u mean by FIRST LOVE???… I thought I was ur first second last offffffffff men… Now I have to write a post of Red Dragon announcing my heart break in my blog :(

Not talkin 2 u.. don't call me no more, i don't wana c u again, take ur ring back, ur gifts and love letters but i'm keepin all the shoes.....

It's OVER

Red Dragon said...

Dear Dear,,,

This was long time ago, and I felt of taking it out of my chest a lil... you are still my number one dear... plz dont do this to me,,

Elagante said...

still :'(

Red Dragon said...

My heart is now falling apart my dear, I need you in my meaningless life,, I need you to put some sence in it,,,

plz dont go,