Saturday, May 26, 2007

The environment we are in!!!

While I was surfing through the youtube I found this very interesting video,,, Where the 13 year old Severm Suzuki, plead for the future of her generation. To save the environment of the earth and help mankind to overcome their greed and selfish ambitions,,, She might be a 13 year old but I can say her words moved all. What she said is true we as in this generation don’t care about our children and what our actions in the current time to the environment & forests would react.

We have seen forests but our kids might not see it since we cut more of these woods to cover the agriculture needs of some certain third world country where other countries through the extra food they have into the ocean since they don’t want to share what they have with other countries. We as a human race currently don’t care about the forest that we cut or about the ocean which is filled with our biological, chemical and nuclear waste,,, These two main ecological factors of nature are the very reason we live in this earth, since forests supply the clean air we breath and the ocean supplies us with food and it helps to clean the air we breath…
I am an environmental person; I care about the environment and what is going around the earth through changes in the weather and the extension of beautiful animals... Never said this before but I think you people can guess it from the photo’s I take…

Here is the video that I was talking about,,,


7 comments:

Degoat said...

you got this clip too..

I my-self am becomin very environmental n stuff..

Big words but the world has its way to cover stuff like this so that things work to their advantages..

I guess ur attitude is the only thing that can help change slow down

G

Castelluca said...

yeah..we should think about this..

we do act as if we've got all the time we need..when we really don't!

well, as a start
try not to buy so many plastic stuff..it really helps since plastic takes 1000 years to dissolve.

do you know that if we all used 5 napkins instead of 6 per day we save millions of trees? my father is a napkin maniac i should let him know about this as well..

thanx a lot for sharing this very moving video..that speaks the turth..sadly..

Red Dragon said...

degoat,,, I agree attitude is going to change things but also education and awareness,,,


nella,,, true ppl do act as if they have all the time in the world!!! WOW, you r becoming more & more like my dream girl,,,

eshda3wa said...

very moving

i dont really consern myself much with environmental stuff
but rarely there has been so much awarness spreading i kinda feel guilty when i dont!

Red Dragon said...

We need to be more aware about such things,,, these might affect us in the near future,,,

also I like to go sit and see a clean beach!!! I think this is every body's wish,,,

TripleTee said...

what she said moved me...

she should go to harvard

anyways... point is...she's right... we don't have much time... she's right... except humans are obviously not yet aware of that.

Red Dragon said...

well as I said humans are selfish & ambition,,,

there is going to be hard time convincing them,,,