Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Back to Blog Land




Yea you read right,,, I am back to the land of blogging...


I have been traveling alot these days, but currently I am in Angola. I have met alot of interesting people of here and some I am damn proud to say they have become good friends with me. I also get some new trainee's who are fun to tease and make their life hell... The work here is also interesting, did see lots of stuff and things that I never thought I would see in my life work & life wise.
I have been diving & driving like crazy every time I get back to Oman... I have been doing lots of hicking around Oman,,,
There is a plan to go to dive at the red sea at Aqaba - Jordan then spend a day trip to Petra and Wadi Rum... This might be at the beginning of the next year...
Every thing is going to be blogged and documented here with my thoughts & pranks...
So keeep reading... This is just a small update about what I have been doing around, more details are on the way, on the next few days...
Oh yea,,, I still dont give a damn what do you people think about me...

3 comments:

Solafa said...

Welcome back, baba to be ;)

Thank you for visting my blog, appreciate that...

I shall be coming back to yours soon too. :)

Amjad said...

Welcome back :)

3anooda said...

me too daddy - just passing by everyone and letting them know