Saturday, November 18, 2006

Eid & the days after that

WOW ,,, long time I didnt update,,, I just had amazing time and I was never free to wonder around the net ,,, I have so many things to blog about,,, my scuba diving trips & camping trips,,,

I have managed to burn, cut & injure my self!! I have been jumping 8 & 10 meters cliffs some near the sea and some in between the mountains!! went through one way wadies while it was rain (this was really stupid)!!! yea whn I go back to work I cant say that I didnt enjoy my holiday,,, Hopefully all these incidents will be reported & blogged about here in the coming weeks...


ny wy,,, eid has come and go with out ny incidents from my side thanx god ... There was only one incident where I wake up on 2nd day of eid with a call at 6 in the morning asking my if I would like to go to Rustaq to eat Mishkak (barbeque meet the Omani style)... and who would miss such a chance ... so the following two hours I drove till Rustaq and ate meat for breakfast!! I learnt new way to eat barbeque and that is with honey... and it was tasty!!!

Well I still have another week left in my holiday, I just thought of having a quick update over here... More updates are on the way





3 comments:

Solidus said...

First of all.. Yummy lookin mishkak.. I went to Rustaq the other day, it was hell! The sun was burning! lol

Glad to hear that you did some nice adventures, I'd love to hear about them, let's see what shit you put yourself into.. :P

3anooda said...

you know i never heard of this honey syrup sweet thingy with the mishkak until last weekend in Dubai from some friends from Abu Dhabi. Imagine. Im Omani and I hear about this from a non-Omani. Now im dying to try it

Elagante said...

I know it's an old post but YAMEE it looks nice