Friday, November 24, 2006

The Day of eid (Is it late talking about it)

Oky just a quick post!!!!

I forget to mention it on the previous post!!!!

All you people who spent the first day of eid at al-hail, Did any body noticed the think smoke, at about 12:00???

Well I decided do go and check it out,,, and there was this building on fire!!! The strange thing is there were no police around, and it seems that the fire is been on for some time,,,

The funny part is,,, at the high way there was a pile up,,, LOL,,, stupid drivers,,,


after observing things, I was wondering are we safe in case a fire pops out in a mall or some where crowded!!! All I got to say is that may the gods be with us by that time!!!

Oh yea, do any one know wht went on over there, I didnt ask about it!!! so If any one has an Idea on wht went on, inform me plz...

3 comments:

3anooda said...

LOOOL ur just too funny RD

al7een ur laughing at the pile up and the people on the main road that are being nosy yet you actually LEFT the main road and went to the source?? krkrkrkr

im not gonna say no more. let the others decide which is worse.

Red Dragon said...

Wht,,,

do you know the roads at al-hail???

I was on the service road to begin with,,, wht is funny about that...

BAGA

Fast_HacKinG said...

and now I have some clarity! ;)

Hey I live in Alhail Al Janubia, next to Sultan School :p.. so you live the other 7ail huh ;)

Oh fire :S? RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN